The Motto of the St. Philip Neri Catholic Family Life Center is Building Families…..Building Faith. As a community of believers, we must never forget that we are part of a larger family. We are united by our own spiritual family here at St. Philips, but also share that special camaraderie with every Catholic Christian throughout our area, archdiocese and the world.
Whether you are elderly, single by choice, in a traditional fami-ly setting, or perhaps you have been away from the Church, the Catholic Family Life Center provides you an avenue to be with your spiritual family through a wide range of varying activities. As you read through this catalog, we challenge each parish member to select at least one program (or more) and to remember, most of all, to invite a family member, fellow parishioner or a friend from another parish to join you.
Some Helpful Reminders:
– Registration is due by Sunday, September 11.
– Select the New Family Plan for Payment. $75.00 for 2 adults & 3 children, plus $10 for each additional child. (Does Not Include Special Events).
– Offer to transport a senior parishioner who does not drive at night.
– Invite all of your family members and parish friends to come to the CFLC—don’t forget your friends from the neighboring parishes.
– Extend an invitation to those not practicing the faith.
Complimentary dinners are provided for all participants and instructors beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Fridays in the Neri Center.
Tom Dewees, Director
Catholic Family Life Center